RICHARD CROOKES CONSTRUCTIONS
Richard Crookes Constructions (RCC) has been working with government and private clients delivering certainty in construction for over 40 years. Delivering projects up to and in excess of $200m across all building sectors, this employer of over 400 employees was entering the next phase of growth.
The Learning Circle was initially engaged by RCC to take the lead role in an organisation wide cultural transformation program to introduce new core HR processes. This role involved the design of both an employee and a manager program, as well as the facilitation of these development programs to all RCC employees and managers.
We introduced the new HR processes but more importantly engaged the hearts of employees by covering deep concepts such as best leader qualities, emotional intelligence, perception of self by others, energies, motivations and behaviours.
The success of this tailored learning and development solution created profound shifts in individuals and a new common language across all levels of the business.
Since that time, The Learning Circle has become the primary provider of Learning and Organisational Development offerings at RCC including:
- Design, development and facilitation of manager sessions such as performance management, feedback, coaching, development and career planning and recruitment and selection
- Lead role in organisation-wide team engagement and manager quality programs run site-by-site
- Design and facilitation of organisation-wide Talent Review and Succession Planning sessions
- Consultant in design of future Leadership Strength and Structured Career Growth strategy
- Design and facilitation of Employee Forums for all employees
- Small group coaching with Executive Team supporting rollout of Business Strategy
- Monthly coaching clinics providing one-on-one career and development advice to employees
- Executive coaching programs with selected employees