5th February 2019
How to communicate change to your employees, by your learning and development consultants in Sydney
Not everyone is fond of change when it comes to their working life, yet there are ways that you can implement change just by communicating effectively with your employees. As your learning and development consultants in Sydney, we will bestow some vital communication tips so that you can manage the situations.
Over everyone’s career, they will experience some form of change that will not be a pleasing experience for them yet knowing how to handle it is essential. Below are some ways our employee development coaches in Sydney like to clearly communicate in similar circumstances:
• Be clear and honest with why it is changing
• Consider the emotional impact of the change for the employees
• Tell employee’s what is in it for them
• Explain how the change will happen and how they will need to adapt to this
• Consider who will tell them about the change and how it is conveyed
• Make sure you have a two-way communication channel available to your employees
Speaking honestly and clearly with your employees 100% of the time is crucial to the success of your business. As leadership development coaches in Sydney, we know that change can be unsettling but it has to be done.
Feel free to get in contact with our learning and development consultants in Sydney if you have any questions.