9th January 2019
Some tips for returning back to work after the holidays by your learning and development consultants in Sydney
Getting back to work after 3 weeks of holidays can pretty tough for most people, especially when you are trying to find that pre-Christmas motivation you had! As your learning and development consultants in Sydney, we have a few tips to help you break through this phase and get you back into routine.
Post-holiday withdrawals are a real thing, don’t worry we all get affected by them! The important thing is how we tackle the problem to make sure you move forward, which is why our employee development coaches in Sydney have come up with a few tips when going back to work:
• Make sure you are eating well and getting organised from day 1
• Always make time for yourself throughout the week
• You should definitely be booking a meeting with your inbox to tackle all of those emails
• Make sure you are setting weekly goals to meet
• Look ahead for the things that you enjoy at work
• Make the most of your supportive colleagues and don’t be afraid to chat or take mini breaks!
Keep in mind that everyone is feeling that exact same way that you are feeling about getting back to work, so take it easy and in due time everything will go back to normal. If you are looking at improving the way your employees are working, then it might be a good idea to implement one of our employee development programs in Sydney to kick start the year.